Shea Terra Chocolate & Rose Hips Beauty Masque (Anti-Oxidant Power)
Sometimes what a girl's got to do to maintain beauty is downright despicable. But occasionally there comes along a beauty treatment which is simply decadent, heavenly, intoxicating. This is one of those times. We've combined the best of both worlds, the scientific and the downright yummy, to flush your skin with a powerful boost of anti-oxidants. Pure chocolate liquor (the real chocolate stuff before it becomes your chocolate bar) is paired with select rose hips to slow down and reverse the effects oxidation has on skin, help repair skin cells and encourage healthy cell reproduction. Powdered rose hips fruit offers a boost of vitamin C while the anti-oxidant powers of chocolate double as a softening skin conditioner. Check out the amazing ingredients below. But forget the health benefits. We just enjoy smearing ourselves with chocolate.
We combine real, organic chocolate in its purest form with our proprietary blend of herbs to create a powerhouse of anti-oxidants. Rose hips fruit soothes and reverses signs of aging and sun exposure. We've even added baobab fruit for a boost of vitamin C. There is even rose hips CO2 and seabuckthorn oil for cell regeneration and repair. The result is smoother, softer skin with less visible damage.
- Organic chocolate liquor: teeming with anti-oxidants/ softens skin
- Organic vegetable glycerin: pulls moisture to skin/ improves moisture level
- Moroccan lava clay: detoxes skin/ repairs skin damage
- Ground rose hips: provides skin with a boost of healing, anti-aging vitamin C
- Baobab fruit powder: provides skin with a boost of vitamin C in a form that is readily available and not denatured like vitamin C found in creams
- Kigelia Africana: boost of anti-oxidants/ repairs skin/ firms skin/ soothing
- Licorice root: breaks down cells which cause uneven skin tone and discoloration
- Cinnamon powder: packed with anti-oxidants/ stimulates cell reproduction
- Turmeric powder: powerful anti-oxidant
- Rose hips CO2: aids in cellular turn over and healthy cell reproduction
- Seabuckthorn oil: stimulates healthy cell reproduction/ repairs damaged cells
Size: 5 oz.
USDA certified organic vegetable glycerin, USDA certified organic chocolate liquor, Moroccan lava clay, ground rose hips, baobab fruit powder, certified organic rose hips oil, kigelia Africana, licorice root, certified organic cinnamon powder, turmeric powder, rose hips CO2, seabuckthorn oil.
How to use:
Apply layer of mask to face. Leave on 15 to 30 minutes. Wash off with tepid water. Use once a week