Odacite Private Collection: A Winter In Paris (Intense Hydration Serum)
This product is currently sold out.
Purpose: Optimum Hydration- Increased Elasticity & Firmness
This intensive hydrating serum is part of the Odacité Private Collection and was originally custom blended for a Parisian private client to rescue her very dry parched skin.
This rejuvenating serum will quench the thirstiest skin delivering optimum hydration while increasing firmness and elasticity.
Nutritive Marula oil marries with antioxidant-rich Green tea, vitamins A,C,E,F of Moringa, Baobab and Pequi to create a perfect synergy of ultimate hydration and potent age-defying action.
Skin’s natural defenses against dehydration are strengthened. Intensely moisturized, skin is quenched and can delight in a long-lasting feeling of restored suppleness, firmness and elasticity.
• Traditionally hand pressed from the antioxidant rich seed of green tea Camellia seed oil is known to be the ancient beauty secret of the geishas. This deep penetrating highly antioxidant rich oil is famous for restoring youthful luminescence and radiance.
• Moringa oil goes right to the heart of the skin-aging problem with amazing firming and smoothing properties. Bursting with over forty-six youth-boosting antioxidants, plus vitamin C, it has been used in skin preparations and ointments since Egyptian times.
• Baobab oil, rich in Vitamins A and F that promote the renewal of cell membranes has been used for thousands of years in Africa to maintain skin’s elasticity and protect the skin against environmental aggressors.
• Pequi is a Brazilian fruit, harvested (sustainably of course) for its oil in the Amazon Rainforest. This Amazonian wonder oil is champion at keeping the skin barrier healthy and promotes optimal moisture retention within skin cells.
• Highly prized Marula Oil contains more powerful antioxidants than Argan Oil and is the most nutritive skin care oil. Its high content of palmitic acid creates a protective coating on the surface of the skin, preventing transepidermal water loss (TWL).
• Rose Geranium will envelop your skin in delicious refreshing and balancing rosy-citrusy aroma, while at the same time sooth dry skin. Additionally this skin all-star essential oil won't irritate sensitive skin and improve the appearance of broken capillaries.